Skip to main content

My Beloved is That

This raising fragrance

Of the earth

With fresh shower

Of the heavens,


O' The One

The One I am

And needs One



My beloved is there

Shining radiantly

As it gleams from within 

The silent valley of the Soul

Oceanic it is, 

It's aroma and how the freshly

Washed hairs of my beloved 


Are you coming near me, 

let me immerse in you,

O my beloved

I miss you with restless relaxation 

And beyond fathoms I long for you




All beautiful birds near my garden

Are longing

For your gentle footsteps

The nearest are you

And the farthest are you

As is That


This beauty carries

An existential dance

The breeze and Its coolness

Dreaming heavens in

Conscious awakening


How to say which is unsayable

And the galaxy moves yet moves not 

of the elevation of your love


Dr Deepak Bijalwan 

12.04.24

Comments

  1. I'm yours or you're mine. River and its waves seem defferent but it is only water itself.
    Beautifully written❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dr. Deepak Bijalwan
Poet, Translator

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

How Culture Influences Creative Art

Title: How culture influences creative art? Abstract When individuals in the journey of life express their vision of the world in their own way the output is absolutely influenced by the culture within and the culture out there. The culture out there is unavoidable and the culture within is created through the persistent and painstaking inquiry into ‘I’. Here in this article the focus would be upon how the culture around us influences creative art, the culture which is either flowing out from an individual to the society or coming from outside to individual and how the culture raises itself from the root and starts affecting the intellect in global scenario. Keywords: - Culture, Creativity, Poetry, Philosophy, Influence Introduction:- W hen a poem is penned down or any painting is delicately envisioned on the canvas or any mathematical derivation is expressed or a musical piece is created tenderly out of ecstasy with the strings of a lute; there are a lot of influential forces behind i...