Skip to main content

सृजन की स्याही।

छिड़क दो स्याही
अपने ख़यालात की
एक सादे कागज पर;

नम है जब तलक
तो कैनवास पर कागज के
एक चित्र उकेरो शब्दों का।

कोशिश करो कि उभर के आये
सिर्फ अनुभूति का चेहरा;
किसी दबाव की शक्ल
कुछ बड़ा करने की महक
या कुछ भी बेवजह सा
नही दिखे तो ठीक है।

फिर जो तस्वीर कागज पर
उकेरी है आपने
उसपे ओढ़ना जरूरी है
एक वस्त्र रंगों का
अनगिनत रंगों का,
और जो बनाई हैं आंखें
तस्वीर की
लगाना तो है उनपर
काजल भी।

24 नवंबर 2018
Copyright @
'अनपढ़'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

Transcending Borders

  Transcending Borders   Narendra Singh Negi and the Ethos of Romanticism Narendra Singh Negi, a poetic voice resonating through the gorgeous valleys of the Uttarakhand Himalayas, exemplifies the Romantic sensibility in a manner that transcends mere physical landscapes. His songs and poems, much like the European Romantics and American Transcendentalists, echo a longing for transcendence; an existential wish to connect profoundly with nature, humanity, and the cosmos. What sets Negi apart is his use of the vernacular tongue, drawing from the everyday life of shepherds, grass reapers, and villagers, blending the simplicity of the life of hill folk with the profound depth of Romantic thought. Negi’s songs and poems, akin to the poetic expressions of Romantic poets like Wordsworth, Keats, and Robert Frost, reflect an unfathomable reverence for nature. His lyrics whole-heartedly celebrate the feelings of love with a deep exploration of the human condition. Yet, h...