Skip to main content

Come out from within

Everything here is inside of anything

Every ‘in’ seems inside of ‘out’

Out is enormous and even then

It is inside of the universe

Beautiful is ‘out’ because it is inside of something.

 

A small model am I of all ins and outs

Built by visible and invisible shadows

Un-imaged in which

A possibility of new image is more beautiful.

‘Out’ is more stunning than ‘in’

Since that is inside of the universe

I’m inside of future which is immensely spread outside

The strong wish of my desire to see outside is

That whatever is outside that is inside of something

That’s why it is sustained and beautiful

 

You assume yours ‘out’ as ‘in’

And come out from within

 

Leeladhar Jaguri

Trans by Dr. Deepak Bijalwan

Image from- Poshampa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

Transcending Borders

  Transcending Borders   Narendra Singh Negi and the Ethos of Romanticism Narendra Singh Negi, a poetic voice resonating through the gorgeous valleys of the Uttarakhand Himalayas, exemplifies the Romantic sensibility in a manner that transcends mere physical landscapes. His songs and poems, much like the European Romantics and American Transcendentalists, echo a longing for transcendence; an existential wish to connect profoundly with nature, humanity, and the cosmos. What sets Negi apart is his use of the vernacular tongue, drawing from the everyday life of shepherds, grass reapers, and villagers, blending the simplicity of the life of hill folk with the profound depth of Romantic thought. Negi’s songs and poems, akin to the poetic expressions of Romantic poets like Wordsworth, Keats, and Robert Frost, reflect an unfathomable reverence for nature. His lyrics whole-heartedly celebrate the feelings of love with a deep exploration of the human condition. Yet, h...