Skip to main content

The face of the Truth

The Face of the Truth

O' Lord! Kedar mere a glimpse of 'the beyond' are you

O'Lord! Badri, roam I in your territory

Seeking all through eternity 

The Face of the Truth 

Beyond the collective consciousness 

Of thousands of years 


And here the day breaks after 

Millions of days and equal nights 


O' my beloved existence 

with my entirety I adore you  

That emanates from the deep

unfathomable oceans of Truth, Beauty, and Love,

 

Brahman! (ब्रह्म)The Source of this magical planet's brilliance 

And of the luminous beings of heavens throughout eternity 

From origination to dispersion

From expressible to in-expressible  


O' Lord! Kedar.


My beloved Ghantakarn, in the constant muse of the Shiwatwa are you

Bless me with the paths of higher blooming 

You, my love! blooms in thousands of flowers

of fragrance transcendent and immanent,


Beyond all the forms O ' Brahman 

Appear you in all possible forms,

Inherently transcendent are you

Near the musically soothing Mandakini 

You are in the gracious fountains 

In the mystic clouds of heavens 


The face of the Truth is covered with  

Your orb of radiant golden…

O’ The Fosterer may you remove that orb so that I, 

The seeker may behold thy most blessed Self


Lead I to 'the beyond' 

Beyond the realms of physiology and psychology 

Beyond the realms of all philosophical rubbish 

Beyond philosophia ultima,

To the unimaginable 

To the mystic realms of existence 


O' lord 

Lead I Home 

The Being who dwells within Thee,

He am I


To

The Formless (In Muse of the Isha Upanishad)

From "Shivarpanamastu: offerings to Shiva"

Dr. Deepak Bijalwan 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

How Culture Influences Creative Art

Title: How culture influences creative art? Abstract When individuals in the journey of life express their vision of the world in their own way the output is absolutely influenced by the culture within and the culture out there. The culture out there is unavoidable and the culture within is created through the persistent and painstaking inquiry into ‘I’. Here in this article the focus would be upon how the culture around us influences creative art, the culture which is either flowing out from an individual to the society or coming from outside to individual and how the culture raises itself from the root and starts affecting the intellect in global scenario. Keywords: - Culture, Creativity, Poetry, Philosophy, Influence Introduction:- W hen a poem is penned down or any painting is delicately envisioned on the canvas or any mathematical derivation is expressed or a musical piece is created tenderly out of ecstasy with the strings of a lute; there are a lot of influential forces behind i...