Skip to main content

A Stream of Himalayan Melody

Music is life and life is music. Similarly, we have happiness, anger,  pains and sorrows in our life and in our music. As much I know Shri NS Negiji he is the voice of home-grown locals and his music is not for enthralling life but the music of neighborhood.

 Yes, we can find the disunion and separation from our roots in his music but ultimately he gave us the true juice (रस) of unity.

 Loudness and quietness are common in current music but he gave us the calmness (ठहराव) which is rare in musicians. 

He is the lord of music in Uttarakhand, Maa Saraswati has always instructed him to deliver the sound of locals and he did it immaculately. 

If you (my dear friend) are spreading his words to the world then my dear friend you're the chosen medium by Maa Saraswati, go ahead and do the best as you can. 

My best wishes are always with you. 🤟🏼😎🤟🏼

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

How Culture Influences Creative Art

Title: How culture influences creative art? Abstract When individuals in the journey of life express their vision of the world in their own way the output is absolutely influenced by the culture within and the culture out there. The culture out there is unavoidable and the culture within is created through the persistent and painstaking inquiry into ‘I’. Here in this article the focus would be upon how the culture around us influences creative art, the culture which is either flowing out from an individual to the society or coming from outside to individual and how the culture raises itself from the root and starts affecting the intellect in global scenario. Keywords: - Culture, Creativity, Poetry, Philosophy, Influence Introduction:- W hen a poem is penned down or any painting is delicately envisioned on the canvas or any mathematical derivation is expressed or a musical piece is created tenderly out of ecstasy with the strings of a lute; there are a lot of influential forces behind i...