Skip to main content

I can see you there...

You remind me of myriad belongings and
I envision a rose 
A beautiful red rose utterly blossomed
That brings delight into
All creatures,
All the inordinate amounts of time
Every moment I assume you.
To myself my love
You introduced me
So far I have been ignorant with
I always sit next to me.

Countless rooms are there
In the friendless house of my love
Yours is
The entire house;
Make it an abode with all affection
With all the things of light,
Fascinating fragrance of the spring
And the bright feelings of
Light you are.

Blissful I am to see the light
There isn’t darkness anymore
Nor the dreadful gloom
Let’s walk through time together
My love let it bloom.

I can see you there
But touch I cannot make
You shatter the glass I beseech
The glass of illusion and daydream
And sit next to me
For long my love,
Here it rains
I’ll rise from my chair
To felicitate this gentle rain.

Copyright @ Deepak Bijalwan


Comments

Post a Comment

Dr. Deepak Bijalwan
Poet, Translator

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare! शान्तं शिवमद्वैतम् śāntaṃ śivam advaitam — Māṇḍūkya Upaniṣad 7 Do I dare! To allow my mind, to grope words to express This serendipity that falls with the growing night, Do I dare! Oh, a voice comes seeking permission to open eyes within and without, to unlatch all the windows of the self to let the light! Ah! See how it scatters into infinite colours, To say something about the energy that shakes and shivers my being, grossly and subtly, I just witness the play that unfolds, When I... behold such a highland beauty. Do I Dare to touch! Ah, Intangible! with all my adoration to the 'Divine Feminine'. Do I dare to ask you to let the self flow with the finitude of time, or the moment, synonyms though, and timeless. Do I dare, to dream of an utopian piece of earth, with all the highest that human eye and intelligence may grasp; This 'Adana Raga.... Shiva Shiva Shiva...' Do I dare, to dance, whole of body seems lifting up with this intense e...

कराह

तुम्हारी उम्रों के पैर थके हुए नजर आते हैं कि वो चल रही हैं सफर अपना, और बहुत लाज़मी भी है बातों का उसी तरह घटित होना जैसा कि उनको होना है तुम्हारे वहाँ होने से जहाँ कि तुम हो भल...

How Culture Influences Creative Art

Title: How culture influences creative art? Abstract When individuals in the journey of life express their vision of the world in their own way the output is absolutely influenced by the culture within and the culture out there. The culture out there is unavoidable and the culture within is created through the persistent and painstaking inquiry into ‘I’. Here in this article the focus would be upon how the culture around us influences creative art, the culture which is either flowing out from an individual to the society or coming from outside to individual and how the culture raises itself from the root and starts affecting the intellect in global scenario. Keywords: - Culture, Creativity, Poetry, Philosophy, Influence Introduction:- W hen a poem is penned down or any painting is delicately envisioned on the canvas or any mathematical derivation is expressed or a musical piece is created tenderly out of ecstasy with the strings of a lute; there are a lot of influential forces behind i...